- Visit all continents of the world
- See some, if not all, Wonders of the World, or the sites where they were, or their remains (both ancient and new – lists vary enormously so I’m just going to go with see as many as possible!
- Christ the Redeemer – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Great Wall of China
- Machu Picchu – Peru
- Petra, Jordan
- Pyramid at Chichen Itza – Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico
- Roman Colosseum – Rome, Italy
- Taj Mahal – Agra, India – JUNE 2015
- Great Pyramid of Giza – Egypt
- Stonehenge – Wiltshire, England – many times! Most recently driving past in APRIL 2015 and before that a proper visit in 2011.
- Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa – Alexandria, Egypt
- Hagia Sophia – Istanbul, Turkey
- Porcelain Tower of Nanjing – China
- Leaning Tower of Pisa – Italy
- Statue of Zeus – Olympia, Greece
- Temple of Artemis at Ephesus- near Selcuk, Turkey
- Mausoleum at Halicarnassus – Bodrum, Turkey
- Colossus of Rhodes – Greece
- Lighthouse of Alexandria – Egypt
Settle in another country and live there for at least a year!
Bungee jump – MAY 2015 – Rishikesh, India
Do Camp America and work in a summer camp for a season – JUNE/JULY 2014 – Camp Natarswi, Maine
Go to a Full Moon Party! – JULY 2015 – Koh Rong Island, Cambodia
Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
Visit Angkor Wat – JULY 2015
Thru-hike the Appalachian Trail!
Graduate from university with at least a 2.1!
Full Round-the-World travel trip!
Drink tequila and eat nachos in Mexico!
Visit New York – AUGUST and SEPTEMBER 2014 at beginning and end of my road trip
See (and hike in) the Grand Canyon – AUGUST 2014
Travel with friends – weekend trips to Geneva and Valencia in 2016 and 2017 to visit a friend on Year Abroad!
Visit Scandinavia with my father
Visit Macchu Picchu
Climb a mountain – AUGUST 2014 – Mt. Katahdin, Maine
Hitch-hike in Europe – I did a university Jailbreak in MARCH 2017 with my boyfriend, and made it to Rouen, France, from Exeter in 36 hours!
Interrail – I um’d and ah’d about this for a while, in SUMMER 2017, I did a trip using trains and buses in Central and Eastern Europe (Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary) for a month, but didn’t use the interrail pass as I decided it wouldn’t be worth the money for me. But it counts.
Go skinny dipping
Travel on the Trans Siberian Railway!
Attend Mardi Gras in New Orleans!
Attend Glastonbury Festival
Attend Burning Man Festival
Walk the Camino de Santiago in Spain
Visit Las Vegas – SEPTEMBER 2014
Learn to scuba-dive
Get my nose pierced! – January 2017 – much to my mum’s chagrin!
Learn to ride a motorbike! – JUNE 2015 – Chiang Mai, Thailand
Become fluent in German
Spend some time living in the Czech Republic, where I was born
Learn to ski
Sleep under the stars – AUGUST 2014 – Monument Valley, USA
Visit every US state!
Spend Fourth of July in America! – JULY 2014 – Bangor, Maine, USA
Road trip across the USA! – AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2014 with Intrepid Tours
Road trip the USA alone
Write a book
Ride a camel – JUNE 2013 – near Essaouira, Morocco
Attend Holi in India
Attend Diwali in India!
Learn to surf
Ride in a helicopter – AUGUST 2014 – over the Grand Canyon!
Drink vodka in Russia!
See the Northern Lights
Enter a ballroom dancing competition
Enter a pole dancing competition
Try out burlesque!
Learn the aerial hoop! – Been learning on and off since January 2016 and I love it!